The SOS Advanced Workshops provide advanced techniques using the SOS Approach to Feeding to address the needs of special populations and specialized topics for your feeding therapy.
To learn more and to register for one of the SOS Advanced Workshops, please visit the main SOS Approach to Feeding Website at:
Prerequisite – The Advanced Workshops require registrants/learners to have previously completed the SOS Approach to Feeding Main Training Conference and to provide their Certificate of Attendance prior to registering for the Advanced Workshop.
Available online, on-demand workshops include:
- Children with Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Feeding the 6-16 Month Old Child
- Feeding the Child on the Autism Spectrum
- Food Scientist Model: SOS Approach to Feeding Adaptation for the School-Aged Child
- Food Tolerance Decision Making
- Helping Children Achieve and Maintain the Just Right Arousal Space for Learning
- Helping Children Transition Off Supplemental Tube Feedings
- Lunchables to Lunch and Variety to Volume
- Parents as Partners: Helping the “Challenging” Family
- Setting Up A Feeding Clinic As A Business
- Tools in Your Pantry: Effectively Using the New Oral-Motor Steps to Eating
- Working with Children with Severe Developmental Impairments